- Last Updated: 01 September 2017
The New Zealand Secondary Principals' Council (NZSPC) represents secondary and area school principals who are members of PPTA.
The independent voice of NZSPC reflects the unique role principals play in the education system - a voice that is often sought by educational bodies, policy makers and the media.
NZSPC also negotiates the Secondary Principals' Collective Agreement with the Ministry of Education on behalf of principal members. A PPTA advisory officer acts as advocate in conjunction with Council members on the negotiating team.
- Last Updated: 06 September 2017
Advice, support and representation is provided to principal members of PPTA / NZSPC as part of your membership fee.
This includes support with:
- Personal employment issues
- Personal professional issues
- Personal civil liability for health and safety issues
- Criminal charges/potential charges (including health and safety related).
- Specific management issues
- Professional support in relation to the principal’s role
For more information:
Phone 0800-4SECPC / 0800-473272